• The entire premises will be sanitized daily using a ULV Bio Misting machine with Bacti Vir 11, an antiseptic solution which disinfects all surfaces and kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
• If, prior to arrival, you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell, we ask that you contact us so that we can reschedule your meal or stay with us
• It is important to note, that for the safety of other guests and our team, any guest displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be politely asked to leave and seek medical attention
• We will be limiting the number of customers on the premises at all times, to ensure we adhere to social distancing guidelines
• We ask that customers adhere to social distancing measures whilst they are on the premises
• Anti-bacterial hand sanitiser will be available on entry and throughout the premises
• We encourage contactless card payments where possible
• On arrival to work each day they will be temperature checked and be required to confirm they are symptom free as part of their terms of service
• Highest levels of personal hygiene will be followed and they will have personal sanitisers attached to their aprons which are laundered on site daily
• They will also be washing their hands at regular intervals
• The staff at The Cambrian Inn have been trained on a new style of service to ensure minimal contact points between customer and server
THE BAR & RESTAURANT
• Diners will be greeted and shown to their tables on arrival.
• We kindly ask diners to observe their reservation time so that we can ensure staggered arrivals and ensure that there is enough time to clean tables and chairs between sittings.
• It is a government regulation that all diners and drinkers provide contact details for track and trace purposes
• There will be no drinking at the bar and signage will be in place to ensure a safe social distance is maintained
• Tables and chairs have been removed and spaced out to limit the number of diners and drinkers inside
• Tables will be served by the same staff member where possible and sanitised after each use.
• Sanitized laminated menus, cutlery, glassware and condiments will be provided once guests are seated
• Wherever possible doors will remain open to ensure extra ventilation and minimised touchpoints, so we advise you to bring warm clothing or a blanket on chillier days
• We encourage a one in one out use of the WC’s, which will be checked and cleaned frequently
• We welcome children, but we ask that they are fully supervised at all time everywhere on the premises
• We kindly ask guests not to move any tables in the restaurant as they are placed to conform to the government guidelines
• In addition to our normal high standard of cleaning, every room will be sanitized between use, using a ULV Bio Misting machine with Bacti Vir 11, an antiseptic solution which disinfects all surfaces and kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses. This remains active on all surfaces for 72 hours, protecting you throughout your stay
• Linens and towels are professionally laundered in-house using high temperature washes
• Servicing of rooms will be on request only, where requested we kindly ask guests to vacate the room and open the windows to allow added ventilation
Please let us know if you have any concerns. This is a new situation for all of us and we would appreciate any helpful feedback in order to make sure your and others experience at The Cambrian Inn is as relaxed and enjoyable as possible during these unusual times.
12:00pm – 2:30pm
6:00pm – 9:00pm
(Oct - Mar)
5:30pm – 9:30pm
(Apr - Sept)
Open all day
We wish both teams and their supporters all the best in their respective seasons and would encourage others to support in any way they can, these important parts of our local community.